Caesars Palace Online Application & Career
Founded in 1937, Las Vegas-based Harrah’s Entertainment, Inc., now Caesars Entertainment Corporation, is the world’s premier provider of branded casino entertainment.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah’s and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.
Caesars Job Opportunities & Application Process
Caesars receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Caesars, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Enforces company security/safety regulations. Guards transfer of money and chips from Change Booth to Main Cage. Performs all security/safety related duties for Casino Hotel. Represents company and its property to ensure all Casino regulations are adhered to at all times. Operations motorized vehicle, i.e. company van. Participates in the supervision, operation and/or support of Harrah’s multi-casino Bad Beat system.
- High School Diploma.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Physically able to stand and walk for long periods of time regardless of weather conditions.
- Public relations a casino security experience desirable.
- Must have a valid NJ State Driver’s License.
- CPR certified or ability to obtain certification required.
- Must be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee License.
Cleaning Services Attendant
To assist in providing a superior gaming experience, unattainable by our competitor, where guests can indulge themselves without apology. To provide a clean, safe gaming environment for our external and internal customers in accordance with Horseshoe Cleaning Services standards.
- Cleans offices, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Vacuum rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture.
- Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metal work.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Supports and maintains Horseshoe courtesy guidelines.
- Promotes outstanding guest relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work various shifts and hours to include holidays and weekends.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to work various shifts and hours to include holidays and weekends.
Responsible for all aspects of dealing various Poker games, such as, “Holdem” and “7 Card Stud” while providing friendly, excellent service to every guest.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides prompt, accurate, and courteous service to players.
- Deals and runs the game at hand in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Maintains the pace of the poker game.
- Responsible for the Table Tray Bank assigned for the shift.
- Handles financial transactions at the poker game.
- Collects the poker revenue (“the rate”) from the pot in accordance with departmental raking procedures.
- Collects the Jack Pot money from the pots in accordance with departmental Jack Pot procedures.
- Monitors the game at hand for customer problems.
- Monitors the chips and money on the game as hand.
- Works on the poker room floor in other capacities as directed by the Poker Floor Supervisor.
- Enforces poker rules at the game.
- Greet and welcome guests, establish rapport, and provide excellent customer service.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Deal live poker games and poker tournaments.
- Maintain the speed of the games by continually moving the action as necessary.
- Ensure the poker rake is in accordance with casino and gaming regulations.
- Assist in all areas of the poker room and perform table fills.
- 6 months Dealing or Completion Certificate from Poker Dealing school required for audition.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
Must be able sit and stand long periods of time. Must be able to maneuver to work inside and continuously maneuver in and around assigned table in the Pit department during entire shift, with regular interval breaks. Must be able to respond calmly and handle many customer demands in a fast pace environment. Responds to visual and aural cues. Must be able to memorize game rules and procedures. Must be able to quickly and accurately perform mathematical computations when determining winners and losers and collecting and paying out bets. Must possess good manual dexterity for quick and accurate handling of chips, cards and money. Must be able to accurately balance chip bank at the beginning and end of shift. Must have excellent vision (including peripheral) to protect the games. Must be able to read, verify and sign appropriate documents relating to the game in a small area. Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Security Bike Officer
- The Security Officer’s (BIKE) main function is to provide a friendly and safe environment for our guests and team members while protecting company assets.
- Security Officers (BIKE) will perform all duties in accordance with Caesars Entertainment policies and procedures, and within the realm of the Caesars Entertainment mission statement.
- Security Officers (BIKE) will routinely patrol assigned areas while providing guest assistance, being alert for suspicious circumstances or individuals, gaming violations, possible theft, safety hazards or related concerns, medical emergencies, or damage to Caesars Entertainment properties. The Security Officer must know where all emergency equipment and exists are (phones, fire extinguishers, emergency exit’s, etc.). Any incident which would warrant security intervention will be immediately relayed to Security Dispatch by the observing Officer. Regardless of where an Officer is assigned, the Security Officer should be prepared to respond to assist fellow Officer’s at any time.
- Security Officers (BIKE) will display a professional, courteous, and a respectful demeanor at all times.
- Security Officers (BIKE) will maintain general security of the outside areas ensuring they are visible to the public.
The following qualifications will be required for the Security Officer (BIKE).
- High school graduate or equivalent is required
- 1 to 2 years preferred prior security experience
- 6 months preferred experience as a Security Officer with current property.
- Ability to demonstrate bike riding skills.
- Prior experience is a position with direct guest contact is preferred.
- Ability to manage several tasks at once
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills along with a good working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Must be able to obtain and possess a Nevada Gaming Card, an Alcohol Awareness Card (AES), and have a current and valid Nevada Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass an insurance background check for the purpose of driving the Security vehicle.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift
Work Facts of Caesars
Age Requirement: At least 18 years old
Family Video Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:00 – 21:00 Sunday 10:00 – 20:00
Open Positions: Casino Team Member, Poker Dealer, Host/Hostess, Accountant, Food Server, Cook, Table Games Dealer, Assistant Casino Manager, Assistant Hotel Manager, Retail Sales Associate, Lifeguard, Spa Attendant, Banquet Server, Bar Helper, Bar Porter, Barista, Bartender, Bell Person, Shift Supervisor, Buffet Server, Bus Person, Butler, Cage Cahier, Security Officer, Casino Bar Back, Cleaning Specialist, Clerk, Custodian, Entertainer, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Front Desk Agent/Clerk, General Maintenance Worker, Guest Room Attendant, Guest Service Agent, Housekeeping Supervisor, Massage Therapist, Masseuse/Masseur, Valet Attendant, Promotions Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Caesars Palace Jobs: Official Site