Costco Employment Process
With the job application to Costco, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what Costco vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements and Costco recruitment processes.
Costco wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Costco can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Costco. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Costco job.
Costco has a total of 785 warehouses: 546 in the United States and Puerto Rico, 100 in Canada, 39 in Mexico, 29 in the United Kingdom, 26 in Japan, 16 in South Korea, 14 in Taiwan, 11 in Australia, two in Spain, one in Iceland, one in France, and one in China. Costco is scheduled to open a warehouse in New Zealand in 2021.
Costco Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest Costco job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions.
Costco is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Cashier / Front Desk Associate
Basically, cashiers are responsible for communicating with the shoppers about bags, memberships, and coupons. What a cashier is supposed to do is to give proper answers to shoppers and they should be physically able to stand for a long time during the day. Cashiers usually earn around $8.00 per hour.
At this position, employees are responsible for the shipments and their movement to storage rooms. What is required from an employee is to be able to lift heavy objects and to stand for hours. Usually they earn $10.00 per hour. Candidates who are suitable for this position must pass a drug test before being hired.
To be able to get a job at this position, candidates should have required certificates and additional schooling. What they are responsible for is to fill prescriptions, interact with customers, and take payments. Applicants who show helpful, courteous skill and those who prove themselves to be detail-oriented are preferred. For this position, the salary is $30,000 and $40,000 per year.
Costco is looking for a part-time relief pharmacist to help cover shifts during vacations and to help during vaccination season. Very competitive wage, and a few perks included. Essential Functions:
- Develops, coaches, counsels, and directs within Pharmacy personnel.
- Fulfills roles of pharmacy manager when he or she is absent.
- Implements and upholds proper Pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards.
- Measures and counts medication into appropriate container. Dispenses prescription medications.
- Labels prescriptions and applies appropriate warning stickers.
- Verifies prescriptions and refills with physician by phone. Selects substitutions when necessary.
- Obtains patient medical history and maintains confidential computer record.
- Checks prescriptions and over the counter medications for drug interactions.
- Counsels customers on proper medication usage. Answers customer questions about over-the-counter medication and product location. Addresses other customer concerns including insurance issues.
Service Support Analyst
The primary role of the Service Support Analyst is to ensure maximum productivity and minimum downtime to internal customers by providing the highest level of support for issues related to I.S. equipment and processes (including PCs, printers, remote access, wireless devices, servers, etc.) in warehouses, regional and Corporate offices in the US and Canada.
- Assists the purchasing department with new equipment orders to ensure proper placement and operation.
- Ensures a high level of responsiveness by evaluating and appropriately responding to large volumes of technology service requests from customers and team members.
- Creates and maintains process documentation and contributes to the development of departmental standards.
- Researches and provides recommendations on software or hardware required by customers.
- Designs and recommends changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the service request process.
- Tracks and informs customers of the status of their requests throughout the process and promptly resolves issues.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with IS Service Desk and other IS teams to ensure quality service and support.
The basic duties for this position are to hire and train new employees. In addition, managers are supposed to prepare work schedules and answer questions coming from customers. Usually managers annually earn $35,000 and $40,000. To be able to get a job at this position, candidates should have previous experience in retail industry and they should show leadership skills.
Work Facts of Costco
- 16 years old
Costco Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Forklift Driver, Stocker, Receiving Appointment Clerk, Optical Sales Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacist, Photo Lab Assistant, Photo Lab Clerk, Print Shop Assistant, Inventory Clerk, Payroll Clerk, Truck Driver, Order Picker, Hair Technician, Hair Stylist, Nail Technician, Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Cashier, Cashier Assistant, Baker, Cake Decorator, Sanitation Assistant, Food Service Assistant, Maintenance Assistant, Skilled Maintenance Technician, Membership Assistant, Membership Refund Cashier, Meat Cutter
Costco Printable Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for Costco, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Costco Job Application PDF
How to Apply Costco Jobs:
You can view all job postings in the department by accessing the company’s official career page.
Use the link below and complete your application by choosing the appropriate open position.