Country Inn And Suites Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Country Inn And Suites receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Country Inn And Suites can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Country Inns & Suites by Radisson (CI&S) is an American hotel brand owned by the Radisson Hotel Group, which accommodates both business and leisure travelers. CI&S hotels are mainly independently owned and operated, and franchised under licensing agreements with Radisson Hotel Group.
Country Inn And Suites Job Opportunities & Application Process
Country Inn And Suites receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Country Inn And Suites, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Breakfast Attendants: Breakfast Attendants are responsible attending to food and beverage area ensuring a high level of quality and consistency. Adhere to all health, sanitation and cleanliness standards that meet state and local Health Board inspections, brand standard and company requirements. The following reflects the essential job duties but does not restrict tasks that may be assigned. Duties of this job may be changed at management’s discretion.
- Prepare and/or transport all food and beverage items and supplies, equipment and materials to and from the buffet breakfast area
- Continuously monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverages, supplies, condiments, etc. to serve all guests
- Follow proper preparation methods, and quality standards
- Welcome guests, make conversation to find out about guest’s stay and experience as well as gathering general information about guests and their trip
Room Attendants: Room Attendants are responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel including: guest rooms, hallways, and all public areas of the hotel in accordance with brand standards and hotel procedures. The following reflects the essential job duties but does not restrict tasks that may be assigned. Duties of this job may be changed at management’s discretion.
- Provide a clean and safe environment for guests
- Proactively maintain assigned areas and equipment
- Clean, dust, vacuum common areas and rooms
- Change bed linens, clean bathrooms
- Ensure efficient completion of daily assignments in a timely manner
- Use supplies efficiently
- Stock cart properly with room supplies
Housekeeper: For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
Work Facts of Country Inn And Suites
- 16 years old
Country Inn And Suites Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Country Inn And Suites Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Country Inn And Suites to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Country Inn And Suites Jobs: Official Site.
Open Positions: Guest Services Associate, Sales Representative, Night Clerk, Housekeeper, Maintenance Technician, Laundry Attendant, Breakfast Attendant, Cocktail Server, Cook, Banquet Server, Steward, Turndown Attendant, Catering Director, Administrative Assistant, Food and Beverage Manager, Front Desk Supervisor, Manager in Training, Manager On Duty, HR Intern, Legal Secretary, Project Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Country Inn And Suites Jobs: visit Official Site.