Disney Cruise Line Job Application Online
Disney Cruise Line wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Disney Cruise Line can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Disney Cruise Line. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Disney Cruise Line job.
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
Disney Cruise Line Job Opportunities & Application Process
Disney Cruise Line is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
This position is responsible for order processing of general supply and hotel related orders from the Disney Cruise Line vessels. It will support shipboard and shoreside team members with planning, tracking of orders, new products, and logistical support for all itineraries.
- Create and maintain order forms for shipboard departments in conjunction with shore side partners and leadership teams
- Work closely with shipboard teams and shore side partners to understand their business in order to provide a high level of customer service
- Process orders within specified dollar limits to be delivered in a timely and most cost effective manner, in conjunction with our Logistics and Trade Compliance partners
- Attend vendor meetings as required
- Create requisitions and reservations for new orders
- Provide support to shipboard departments on order tracking
- Monitor orders to ensure accuracy, timely payment and reduction of open line items
- Obtain samples of products for shipboard testing
- Create adhoc SAP reports and run existing canned reports as required
- Assist in identification of problem receipts
- Provide special focus and attention to resolve emergencies in a timely manner
- Maintain records in accordance with TWDC record retention policies
- Approve Access Window Renewal for our SVAM/SSG Vendors – Approval pier access
- Send out SVAM/SSG Invitation to our new vendors
- Knowledge of SAP procurement
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated planning and execution skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Minimum three years of experience in procurement services
High School diploma
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Regional Port Adventures Manager
This position will execute business strategies supporting new and existing Disney Cruise Line Port Adventure offerings. Lead and oversee the research, development, tour operator contracting and launching of new ports-of-call per assigned region. Responsible for maintenance of tour programs and vendor relationships per assigned region. Position Port Adventures globally to ensure an exceptional Guest experience is provided, cost effective logistics are planned and executed, as well as a seamless operation is consistently delivered onboard and ashore.
- Partner with Sr. Manager, Port Adventures to execute business strategies supporting new Port Adventure offerings; lead development, delivery and Executive presentations of all new ports-of-call
- Lead new Port Adventures development for assigned regions; fully own port research & tour development; Oversee tour operator contracting and launching of new ports-of-call within assigned region
- Focus on key revenue drivers and implement change in current offerings, prices and processes to meet revenue targets for the fleet
- Provide day-to-day leadership direction for shore side direct report and shipboard Port Adventures Managers and Assistant Port Adventures Managers – focusing on day-to-day operations, overall guest experience, timely follow-up on guest comments and all sales and revenue aspects
- Partner with shipboard Port Adventures Managers on the operational and revenue aspects of the Port Adventures operation in ports-of-call, including future Port Adventure development
- Lead the development of creative and unique port-of-call experiences in partnership with VP, Entertainment & Port Adventures and Sr. Manager, Port Adventures (Signature Collection tours)
- Serve as point of contact for internal departments including Business Systems Management, Concierge & VIP Services, DCL Marketing and Public Relations, Operations Integration & Guest Services
- Provide direction to and act as primary contact for all tour operators and vendors per region
- Partner with Cruise Activities team to implement all changes and additions to the online inventory in Seaware for Port Adventures
- Partner with Risk Management to review all new ports, tours and exceptions to ensure DCL safety standards are upheld at all times
- Partner with Cruise Activities and Guest Communications on all correspondence to guests
- Partner with Marketing and Public Relations to oversee all Port Adventures communication published through press releases and social media
- Conduct annual pricing review and pricing changes
- Provide operational coverage and serve as ship and shore Port Adventures point of contact, in absence of Sr. Manager, Port Adventures
- Represent the department in various committees and meetings across the organization
- See that Accessibility Location Guidelines are followed
- Monitor industry trends; develop proposals for consideration to apply leanings/findings to DCL Port Adventures operation
- Responsible for upholding the general safety management responsibilities in the Safety Management System (SMS) within the areas of responsibly
- For areas of responsibility, oversee documentation and updating of SMS guidance affecting safety and environmental matters and LOG guidance on any other processes
- Minimum 2 years experience as a shipboard Shore Excursion Manager and/or 4 years proven leadership experience in the excursion/guided tour industry
- At least 6 years of combined experience leading a team
- Proven ability to influence
- Ability to exhibit strong leadership and developmental skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and distribute workflow
- Ability to work well in high-energy, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Contract negotiation skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Dry Dock Interior Technical Manager
An amazing opportunity to join Magical Cruise Company Limited, based in the Head Office, Hammersmith, London.
This is a specialist technical operations role contributing to delivering unforgettable guest experiences and is part of the Management Team Responsible for planning and executing dry docks for ships in the company’s fleet.
The key responsibility of the Dry Dock Interiors Technical Manager is to manage the approved dry dock scope of work for the fleet’s technical interiors work undertaken during dry docking periods.
Candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
|Reporting to Managing Director DCL UK office:
- Extensive sea-going technical experience.
- Previous Dry Dock experience required with emphasis on Hotel Engineering.
- Extensive Project management experience.
- Office Technical Operations and Ship Management experience.
- Previous financial experience/responsibility in +$1m dry dockings/projects.
Relevant tertiary mechanical engineering or related degree or higher national diploma; Engineering Officer Certificate of Competence; or equivalent.
- Cruise Sector experience would be beneficial.
- Professional qualifications in relevant marine technology.
- Professional training in marine Regulations.
Candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Flexibility to work with ships in different locations and between US and UK Offices.
Chef De Partie
At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime! Disney Cruise Line has established itself as a world-renowned leader in hospitality and entertainment, and has been recognized as the top cruise line for families. Our crew members bring the magic to life to deliver exceptional guest service and create family-friendly fun onboard the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and on our private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay! With incredible itineraries that visit exciting destinations around the world, crew and Officers can chart the course for an unforgettable adventure with Disney Cruise Line. Ongoing training and development allows our crew to continuously learn and grow personally and professionally, and Disney Cruise Line offers a unique opportunity for those looking to grow, excel and work for one of the most innovative and welcoming companies in the world. Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future! and Navigate Your Future!
- Ensure every food item leaving the Galley is of the highest quality in flavor and presentation
- Partner with Junior Sous Chef and CDC; establish food quality standards during storage, production and service
- Hands on responsibility for own assigned section within the galley
- Guide lead and train direct reports up to Disney Cruise Line Standards
- Execute company recipe guidelines for assigned area of responsibility via recipe booklets, plate presentation and audits
- Organize and deliver new implementations on area of responsibility
- Organize area of responsibility for daily service up to Disney Cruise Line standards
- Meet or exceed Disney Cruise Line and Vessel Sanitation Program (VSP) requirements in area of responsibility
- Understand, monitor and ensure opening and closing procedures for assigned production areas; ensure follow through with Cooks & Stewards
- Monitor handling and maintenance of operating equipment; proactively report maintenance needs to Junior Sous Chef
- Minimum two years formal culinary training plus 3 years work experience which may consist of an accredited school or recognized apprenticeship OR minimum 6 years work experience with 2 years in a comparable role
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Must be proficient in all stations in the kitchen
- Must be proficient in safe food handling, HACCP / USPH
- Knowledge and proficiency in following and converting recipes
- Demonstrates a commitment to culinary career with a desire to grow within the F&B industry; demonstrates a passion for food
- Must have understanding of food cost and the impact of spoilage
- Must be able to work with a multi-cultural team in a confined environment
- Ship experience preferred
Work Facts of Disney Cruise Line
- 16 years old
Disney Cruise Line Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Crew Member, Crew Purser, Desk and Engine Maintenance Technician, Cabin Steward, Waiter, Housekeeper, Chef, Restaurant Manager, Food and Beverage Director, Youth Counselor, Musician, Wiper, Main Stage Performer, Character Performer, Entertainment Technician, Port Adventures Host, Entertainment Host, Guest Communications Coordinator, DJ, Server, Bartender, Cook, Guest Services Host
Disney Cruise Line Printable Application Form
You can download Disney Cruise Line printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Disney Cruise Line Jobs: Official Site.
If this company does not have a suitable position for you, you can try to find your dream job with the Celebrity Cruises Job Application in the same industry.