Dutch Bros Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dutch Bros receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dutch Bros can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Dutch Bros. Coffee is a privately held drive-through coffee chain headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon, United States, with company-owned and franchise locations throughout the western United States. The company is the country’s largest privately held, drive-through coffee chain, with 284 stores in 7 western U.S. states. As of 2018, it has over 7,500 employees.
Dutch Bros Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dutch Bros receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dutch Bros, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Corporate Paralegal: Dutch Bros. Coffee (“DB Franchising USA, LLC”) is recruiting for an experienced paralegal expertise in business law and business transactions to assist in the management of and project flow within the Dutch Bros. legal department at its headquarters in Grants Pass, Oregon. Prior paralegal experience in-house with a franchisor or in the retail and quick service industry is highly valued. Contract review experience is a must. This position could involve travel and evening and weekend work and is located at Dutch Bros. Coffee headquarters in Grants Pass, OR.
- Four-year degree or relevant paralegal certificate highly preferred
- minimum of five years of direct experience as a corporate law paralegal—experience supporting in-house counsel is a bonus
- significant database and spreadsheet experience
- experience creating legal files and file management systems
- strong computer skills
- ability to translate high-level goals and ideas into specific measurable processes with minimal oversight.
Property and Lease Administrator: Dutch Bros is looking to hire a motivated and skilled individual with significant experience in property management and lease administration to manage the growing portfolio of property owned and leased by Dutch Bros. corporate. A qualified candidate will have direct experience in managing a commercial property and lease portfolio including a thorough understanding of commercial lease and real estate law and real estate finance and accounting, plus excellent project management and dispute resolution skills. This position could involve travel and evening and weekend work.
- Minimum of high-school education and two-years of college with a focus in business or accounting.
- Must have five or more years of experience managing a real estate and lease portfolio including keeping lease management database up to date, preparing lease abstracts, managing lease renewals, resolving property disputes, performing CAM reconciliations, and coordinating and tracking repairs and improvements.
- Additional helpful skills would include the ability to review title reports, track due diligence, and assure timely execution or closing of real estate transactions.
- Excellent communication and computer skills also required.
- Experience with the Lucernex Lease Administration and Accounting module would be a significant bonus.
Dutch Bros Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dutch Bros to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Dutch Bros
- 16 years old
Dutch Bros Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Corporate Paralegal, Property and Lease Administrator, Commercial Real Estate Leasing Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dutch Bros Jobs: Official Site.
If you can’t find the job you are looking for here, you can find a suitable position with Winchell’s Donuts Job Application in the same industry.