Enbridge Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Enbridge receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Enbridge can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Enbridge currently has the following openings in United States. United States jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new United States/Canada job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in United States or Canada at Enbridge.
Careers at Enbridge
For 65 years, Enbridge has been a leader in the delivery of energy across North America. Our track record of exceptional performance results from the efforts of our people.
That’s why, for the 13th year, Enbridge has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2015. Enbridge was also named among Canada’s Greenest Employers in2012, for the third straight year, and was voted one of the Houston Chronicle’s Top Workplaces in 2013.
Enbridge Job Opportunities & Application Process
Enbridge receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Enbridge, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Some of the highlights of Enbridge’s Total Compensation package include:
- A flexible benefits program that allows employees to select the level of coverage needed for his or her family. This includes medical, dental, life and critical illness insurance
- Two pension plan options (a Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit)
- An incentive compensation package tied directly to the company’s performance and focused on helping employees develop the core competencies that will help them progress within their career
- Education and training cost subsidy for courses that are approved by the employee’s supervisor
- A higher education award program for employees’ children who attend post-secondary educational institutions
- Paid time off/vacation, plus paid personal days off (depending on location)
- An Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Flexible work hours and alternative work arrangements
- A group savings plan
- An emergency child care program, which allows five days of care in each calendar year
- A group insurance plan with the Co-operators for discounted home and automobile insurance
- A fitness subsidy program, depending on location, for up to 50 per cent of the cost of a fitness facility membership, per calendar year
CALGARY (Corporate Head Office)
3000 Fifth Avenue Place
425 – 1st Street S.W.
Canada T2P 3L8
HOUSTON (U.S. Head Office)
1100 Louisiana Street, Suite 3300
Houston, TX 77002
10201 Jasper Avenue N.W.
Canada T5J 2J9
1409 Hammond Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
TORONTO (EGD Head Office)
500 Consumers Road
North York, Ontario
Canada M2J 1P8
Work Facts of Enbridge
- 18 years old
Enbridge Working Hours
- Contractor Contracts Administrator, Project Controls Advisor, Contractor Warehouse, Warehouse Coordinator, Operations Technician, Maintenance Technician, Analyst SCM Category Mgt, Electrical Technician, Patrol Helicopter Pilot, Construction Notekeeper (INT\EXT), Contractor Project Engineering Specialist, Coordinator Area Operations, Maintenance Technician, Pipeline Welder, Supervisor Commercial Integration, HR Business Partner Lead, Labourer, Technical Training Specialist, Workload Coordinator, Gas Distribution Fitter, Supply Service Rep
Enbridge Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Enbridge to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Enbridge Jobs: Official Site