Hallmark Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Hallmark receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Hallmark can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Hallmark Cards, Inc. believes that when you care enough, you can change the world. That’s why we are dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world and making a difference in the lives of others. Founded in 1910 by teenage entrepreneur J.C. Hall, and still led by members of our founding family as a private company today, Hallmark’s businesses employ approximately 28,000 worldwide and generate revenues of approximately $4 billion.
Hallmark Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hallmark receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hallmark, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Leaders and Sales Associates
Our Sales Leaders and Sales Associates bring this mission to life in the store. They are the face of the Hallmark brand to customers and vital to the success of Hallmark engaging with our shoppers to help them find and build the perfect card and gift solutions for the many days and ways in which they care. Our customers rely on Hallmark’s caring team to help them in locating the right card and gift for their current need, surprising them with new ways for connecting with those they love, as well as planning for future relationship needs and milestones.
At each store we have multiple people in each of these two positions: Sales Leader and Sales Associate. We are looking for outstanding candidates for both! Read below to learn more about these roles.
WHO YOU ARE:
Someone who believes in the power of caring and connection to change the world. You nurture relationships and honor traditions. You find opportunities in life’s many moments – big and small, happy and sad, expected and unexpected – to show how much you care. You love working with people, and are naturally helpful and affirming. You often go the extra mile to make a day, lift a spirit, warm a heart, or lighten a load. You know that it truly is the little things in life that make the biggest difference.
Do the traits above describe you? (If so, you should really apply for this role!)
In order to be considered for this role, the following is required:
- 16+ years of age with appropriate work permit as required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, events, holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk; frequently push/pull; occasionally bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel; climb a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture parts and cartons.
THE SALES ASSOCIATE BRINGS HALLMARK’S MISSION TO LIFE BY:
- Creating and maintaining a warm, inviting, easy-to-navigate shopping environment.
- Forming and sustaining relationships with customers – getting to know them and their needs and providing excellent service.
- Building and sharing expertise on products, promotions, services, and brand rewards programs – relevant and customized to the unique and wide range of shopper needs, relationships, and occasions.
- Helping and affirming customers in finding the perfect card and gift solutions to fulfill their missions of caring and connecting.
- Sharing and showcasing stories and communities of caring to reinforce the cycle of kindness.
- Making the interaction easy and convenient for shoppers by effectively handling store operations — product replenishment & merchandising, ringing sales, processing shipments, managing inventory, etc.
- Delivering an exceptional consumer shopping experience that leaves guests feeling inspired, enabled, affirmed, and eager to return.
- Working as a team to help meet the sales goals for the store by ensuring each customer leaves with everything they needed and a few things they didn’t know they needed!
Hallmark Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hallmark to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Hallmark
- 16 years old
Hallmark Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-8:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-5:00pm
Open Positions: Maintenance Technician, Human Resources Associate, Inside Sales Representative, Loss Prevention Associate, Cashier, Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Retail Merchandiser, Territory Assistant, Inventory Planner, Category Analyst, Print Specialist, Tax Analyst, Multiple Account Assistant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hallmark Jobs: visit Official Site.