Hyundai Job Application Online
Hundai wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Hundai can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Hundai. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Hundai job.
The Hyundai Motor Company, commonly known as Hyundai Motors is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul. The company was founded in 1967 and, along with its 32.8% owned subsidiary, Kia Motors, and its 100% owned luxury subsidiary Genesis Motor, altogether comprise the Hyundai Motor Group. It is the third largest vehicle manufacturer in the world.
Hyundai Job Opportunities & Application Process
Hyundai receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Hyundai, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Talent Acquisition Lead
|This exciting role is the leading role in talent acquisition with the objective to create a unique experience for any candidates in contact with Hyundai in the Region – Establish the entire cycle for talent acquisition. Responsible to develop best-fit selection approach. Perform all talent acquisition of Hyundai Motor Europe HQ and set standards for the region.
Talent Acquisition Planning:
Talent Acquisition Operation:
Employer Value Proposition
Communication Platform and Partnership Coordinator
|As a part of the Brand Experience team, the Communication Platform and Partnership Coordinator’s role is to plan, organize, steer and monitor all activities in the area Sports Marketing. Additionally, the role is to support the team in regards to motor show preparation & organization.
- Computer hardware and software setting for new employees (including mobile phone, printer, etc.)
- Setting up new user’s accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Troubleshooting of systems, network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware faults
- Support employees and clients in regards to setting up new systems or resolving problems
- Troubleshooting of mobile devices and replacement support
- IT equipment inventory management
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Information systems or comparable qualification
- At least two years of experience in the field of IT user support
- A passion to work in cross functional and international teams
- Possessing a desire to work for a fast-paced and results-based company
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Very good command of English, solid knowledge of other European language(s) preferred
- Act as champion for all products in portfolio, leading internal and dealer awareness, optimising sales positioning, seeking out opportunities for improved volume and profit and integrating Company-wide activities
- Specification and pricing decisions, volume and mix forecasting
- Maximise profitability and volume of product portfolio and identify key business opportunities for growth through product actions
- Support internal partners in maintaining the strongest possible positioning for products in portfolio, including
- Sales Operations, Finance, Communications, PR, Events, Training and Aftersales
- Provide specification and pricing decisions for factory order in line with introduction of new models, ensuring all UK enhancements conform to the above
- Communication of all product information to internal parties and dealer network
- Participation in the forecasting team to analyse and recommend sales forecasts to support HMUK business plan
- Contribute to the development of quarterly sales and marketing campaigns
- Lead the planning of tactical product activities (e.g. special edition models) and drive each through to successful launch
- Liaise with HMC and HME over product development, pricing and specification to ensure that HMUK maximises market and profit opportunities
- Develop and communicate product positioning for each product in portfolio
- Develop project plans for all new product launches within portfolio including strategic planning (lifecycle management) of products within portfolio
- Build extensive knowledge of existing and future environmental and legislative requirements which directly impact on products in portfolio
- Manage the HMUK vehicle launch process for all new models in portfolio, including special editions
- Maintain a basic understanding of the proposition that each product represents
- Lead pre-sales activities with customers and develop and deliver detailed product presentations
- Populate, maintain and develop the product database
- Strong project management skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Numerate with good PC skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of automotive software packages
- Confident manner
- Good presentation skills
- Good telephone manner
- Self-motivated / positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to manage and interpret detailed financial, technical and specification data
- Customer Focus
- Market Understanding
- Planning & Organizing
- Strategic Thinking
Work Facts of Hyundai
- 18 years old
Hyundai Working Hours
- Mon and Thurs: 9:00am-9:00pm; Tue-Wed and Fri: 9:00am-6:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-5:00pm; Closed Sunday
- Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Detailer, Car Washer, Service Technician, Auto Technician, Administrative Assistant, Finance Associate, Human Resources Generalist, Internal Auditor, Legal Assistant, Marketing Associate, Parts Specialist, Planner, Public Relations Specialist, Sales Manager
Hyundai Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Hyundai to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Hyundai Jobs: Official Site.