You must submit Jack’s Family Restaurants job application correctly to the positions open to work at Jack’s Family Restaurants here; you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Jack’s Family Restaurants job.
A network of quick-service restaurants with locations in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Mississippi, Jack’s can be found under both its original name, Jack’s Hamburgers, and its more recent name, Jack’s Family Restaurants, Inc. Jack’s has its corporate headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. Jack Caddell opened the first site, a single walk-up stand, in November 1960 in Homewood, Alabama, a suburb of Birmingham. The company has since expanded to over 200 locations across the southeast, with approximately 15 new shops opening each year. Because Jack’s is one of the early pioneers in the concept of chains of fast food restaurants, it provides opportunities for employment to a large number of people. Although they frequently have openings for entry-level positions, fast food restaurants can also provide employment opportunities in a variety of other positions, including management, for employees seeking either part-time or full-time employment.
Jack’s Family Restaurant Job Opportunities
In several nations throughout the world, Jack’s works steadily as a network of fast food restaurants. In any of more than 200 locations, a lot of job seekers can launch their careers by securing entry-level positions in exciting and fast-paced settings, and then advance into professional careers. Anyone seeking employment in the fast food restaurant and service sector who is at least 16 years old should visit the location that is most convenient for them or apply right away online at Jack’s. It provides a fulfilling work environment for all of its employees, including high standards for basic pay, substantial salary options, paid training opportunities, flexible work hours, and possibilities for professional progression.
Team Member (Cashier / Cook)
If you are looking for a place that values your desire to learn, grow, succeed, and teammates who value you as a person, then Jack’s is for you.
- Greet each customer with a warm welcome and a smile
- Be great at multi-tasking and never wait to be told what to do
- Be a quick learner and understand what it takes to get the job done
- Be willing to learn new ways of doing things, while helping others along the way, too
- Interacts with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
- Is punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance
- Follows food safety procedures
- Maintains a safe working condition
- Anticipates and identifies problems and helps find solutions
- Follows the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or manager
- Must have FUN!
- Must be at least 16 years old (under 18 requires working papers)
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Able to lift 50 pounds to waist level
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME TEAM MEMBERS
- Weekly Pay
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Vacation Pay
- Free Meal per shift
- Uniforms Provided
- Balanced work-life company culture
- Paid Training & Opportunities to advance
- Jack’s Perks (discounts on electronics, movie tickets, pet insurance, apparel and more!)
Starting pay up to $11/hr based on experience and position.
How to Apply for Jack’s Family Restaurant Jobs
Step 1 – Access the application form for restaurant positions using the link here: https://www.eatatjacks.com/pages/career-opportunities/
Step 2 – In the application form that opens, fill in your personal information, contact and address information and answer any questions you can by ticking the answers.
Step 3 – After you have answered all the questions completely, you can submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button.
What age does Jack’s Family Restaurants hire at?
16 years old.
How much does Jack’s Family Restaurants pay?
The average Jack’s Family Restaurants salary ranges from approximately $15,969 per year for Crew Members.
- Team Member $8.80 per hour
- Area Supervisor $73,544 per year
- Assistant Manager $36,381 per year
- Shift Manager $20,000 per year
- Manager $32,155 per year
- Cook $9.81 per hour
- Line Cook $10.55 per hour
- Restaurant Staff $9.70 per hour
More about working at Jack’s Family Restaurant
The fast food restaurant chain, which is its foundation, serves thousands of customers every day, thus for customer satisfaction, the workforce needs to have strong interpersonal and customer service abilities. Jack is qualified to work in a team environment and has the capacity to handle high-stress scenarios while maintaining an effective work ethic. Finding and keeping a job is also essential.
The majority of entry-level crew personnel roles are often available at these locations as Jack’s Job opportunities. Additionally, the company must appoint managers to maintain order in the stores for the necessary locations, inspire employees, and recruit new workers. The industry standards for fast food restaurants, such as customer satisfaction and fundamental cleanliness aspects, are often included in all jobs. Various administrative duties are also a part of management employment. To maintain each Jack’s location operating, there are fifteen to twenty personnel. Fill out the necessary employment forms to apply for a position at a renowned fast food restaurant chain right away, discover more about openings, and get hired.