Noodles & Company Application Process & Jobs
You must submit Noodles & Company job application correctly to the positions open to work at Noodles & Company here; you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Noodles & Company job.
Noodles & Company is an American fast-casual restaurant that serves soups and salads as well as international and American noodle specialties. Aaron Kennedy created Noodles & Company in 1995, and it is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado. The company went public in 2013 and had a revenue of $457 million in 2017. Noodles & Company had 458 outlets in 31 states by mid-2022.
Noodles & Company Job Opportunities
Noodles & Company operates consistently in many countries across the world as a fast food restaurant brand. Many job seekers can begin their careers by obtaining entry-level work in enjoyable and fast-paced environments in any of over 410 locations, and then advance to professional careers. People aged 16 and up who are looking for work in the fast food restaurant and service industry should go to the nearest store or fill out an application form online at Noodles & Company right away. It provides a satisfying work environment for all of its employees, including high basic pay requirements, attractive wage alternatives, paid training opportunities, flexible work hours, and career progression chances.
Team Member (Cook, Server and Cashier)
Become part of friendly atmosphere and join enthusiastic crew. This is you if…you’re passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible. You enjoy working with people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. You are energized by possibility and committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team. And you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and explore your career potential.
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Take guests’ food orders and handle cash and credit transactions
- Follow Noodles & Company’s operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and
- safety/security to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Serve food to guests in a courteous and timely manner
- Quickly and accurately prepare food items including prep, noodles, salads, soups, sandwiches
- Check food quality and food temperatures throughout the day to ensure that food is fresh and safe to serve
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures including knife handling and kitchen equipment
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and ensures proper set up and/or breakdown of the entire restaurant including dining room, restrooms, kitchen, and prep areas
- Effectively handle guest concerns and complaints
- Work as a team to prepare the restaurant for each shift
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture of Noodles & Company
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Position may include cook, cashier and/or server responsibilities
- Must adhere to appearance standards
How to Apply for Noodles & Company Jobs
You can view all job postings in the department by accessing the company’s official career page.
There will surely be a position suitable for you in more than 20.
Use the link below and complete your application by choosing the appropriate open position.