Qatar Airways Application Online
Qatar Airways wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Qatar Airways can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Qatar Airways. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Qatar Airways job.
Qatar Airways Job Opportunities & Application Process
Qatar Airways is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Cabin Crew Recruitment
As the National Airline of the State of Qatar, we seek to reflect the best of Qatar’s warm and generous hospitality.
Dinner in Paris, Lunch in New York, Breakfast in Montreal, while cruising around the world at 40,000 feet on some of the most modern aircraft in the world is definitely not your typical office job. Qatar Airways is known to be a truly world class, 5 star global airline, challenging established norms and a leader in airline hospitality. On the Ground and in the air we offer our customers a powerful approach to service. Our Cabin Crew are Qatar Airways’ Ambassadors to the world.
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing “Excellence in everything we do”. Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our “World Class Global Brand”. Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
Write your own story with Qatar Airways. World’s 5 star airline.
To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (Female on tip toes)
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
Cargo Service Delivery Manager
As a Cargo Service Delivery Manager – Hub, you will manage the overall performance of operational services, that is of hub operation and QAS. You will analyse the performance gap and provide statistical validation with special focus on the trends in non – conformance and irregularities.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Monitoring overall performance of the operational service provided by the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) and provide statistical analysis of performance.
- Evaluate current operational process and in house system in line with the trends in non-conformance recorded at the Hub from the network.
- Identify and formally report network irregularities imparting on the hub for addressing with network operations and quality teams.
- To support the QR quality department in planning and implementing procedures and system to maximize operational efficiency without compromising on quality .
- Establish operational targets and review performance data (optimization, FAP’s, IRR’s) to monitor and measure GHA productivity, target progress and staff activity levels.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal departments, GHA, network, airport authorities/agencies and all other stake holders involved.
- To devise, negotiate and implement SLA with hub GHA to ensure quality and operational standards are always met.
- Provide accurate and timely updates on the operational activities to the senior management.
- To set objectives and performance measure the team.
About You:You will have a minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have a minimum of 7 years of industry experience (Airline/GHA). You will ideally have a proven track record in hub operations with supervisory experience in a cargo airline/GHA. You must come with proven expertise in combined ground operations and freighter operations. You should have the ability to develop customer service strategies for serving customers.
You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment. You will have the management ability to delegate work, set clear directions and motivate a team for continuous success, while having the capability to present to senior management level through regular reporting. You will have experience in process re-engineering and aircraft loading. You should have knowledge of Dangerous goods regulation, Live animals regulations, Perishable cargo knowledge, Ramp handling experience and good understanding of SGHA agreement clauses.
Airport Services Duty Officer
We are looking for a customer focused individual with strong leadership and commercial acumen to join our Ground Services Team based at Schiphol, Amsterdam as an Airport Services Duty Officer.
Reporting through to the Airport Services Manager you will lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5 star service we are renowned for.
- Lead the team and oversee daily activities to ensure a high standard of service delivery
- Recruit, train, develop and maintain discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery
- Establish the team objectives and priorities ensuring these are aligned to the business
- Provide input and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the daily operation
- Ensure all passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to safety and security measures
- Conduct spot checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained and conduct audits with the handling company
- Resolve customer complaints effectively liaising on a daily basis with all departments to provide resolution for complaint handling
- Conduct briefing sessions for the shift
- Compile a detailed station handling report
- Prepare the monthly performance audit
- Financial accountability across petty cash expenditure
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management
About You:The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least four years job-related experience specifically within a supervisory role for an airline or within the airport environment
- Fluent English is essential for this role with Dutch as a desirable requirement
- Strong operational and supervisory experience
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire those around you
- A solid understanding of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations and having completed an advanced course in passenger handling
- Strong communication skills
- Financial and commercial acumen with ability to interpret data and compile reports
- The ability to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and adhering to tight deadlines
Contact Centre Coordinator
In this role you will support the team and indirectly supervise junior staff members in providing service excellence for customers within Customer Contact Center and in performing a complete range of administration in a consistent and timely manner to the satisfaction of the customers. Promote Qatar as a premium tourism destination to maximize the revenue.
- Indirectly supervise the daily work and responsibility for on-the-job training of junior team members.
- Train the existing junior team members and new members on DQ products, policies and procedures.
- Prepare agent performance reports and provide feedback to agents to support their performance to assist the officer in identifying training needs to improve team performance.
- Coordinate with the operations team to maintain staff roster based on requirements and business continuity.
- Liaise with E-Commerce team to be constantly updated on all news and overall E-commerce performance.
- Monitor reservation and ticketing processes and make recommendations for efficiency and improvement.
- Respond to customer queries over the telephone, email, fax and web chat.
- Provide expert advice and information to the customers on all matters.
- Describe relevant information to customers about all services provided at DQ and responsible for delivering the highest level of customer services at all times by being polite, quick thinking, effective and diligent in all undertaken tasks.
About You:You must be interactive, customer service oriented person with warm, cheerful and expressive personality.
You must hold at minimum Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification. . Ideally you will have knowledge of Amadeus reservation system with minimum 4 years of relevant experience. You must be fluent in written and spoken English communication with a strong sense of customer satisfaction. You must have a contact center experience.
Good knowledge in world geography and multi-language skills is an advantage
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Work Facts of Qatar Airways
- 16 years old
Qatar Airways Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Cabin Crew, Flight Deck Crew, Contractor, Sales Associate, Caterer, Human Resources Associate, Trainer, Administrator, Information Technology Associate, Internal Auditor, Lawyer, Security Officer, Airline Standards and Procedures Associate
Qatar Airways Printable Application Form
You can download Qatar Airways printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Qatar Airways Jobs:
You can view all job postings in the department by accessing the company’s official career page.
Use the link below and complete your application by choosing the appropriate open position.