The North Face Job Application Online
The North Face wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at The North Face can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at The North Face. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a The North Face job.
The North Face, Inc. is an American outdoor product company specializing in outerwear, fleece, coats, shirts, footwear, and equipment such as backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags. Its clothing and equipment lines are catered towards college students, climbers, mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders, hikers, and endurance athletes.
The North Face Job Opportunities & Application Process
The North Face is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Work Facts of The North Face
- 16 years old
The North Face Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Recruiter, Logistics Supervisor, Technical Representative, Stock Supervisor, Returns Processing Clerk, Planning Analyst, Graphic Designer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Designer, Product Manager, Color Assistant, Forecasting Analyst, Human Resources Director, Executive Assistant, Sports Marketing Manager, Allocation Manager, Selling Supervisor, Financial Analyst, Product Director, Communications and Outdoor Participation Director, Product and Community Representative, Digital Director, Materials Manager
Sales Associate: At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world’s most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional brand experience at our retail stores.
Sales Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face with an exceptional customer brand service.
- Actively use the SUMMIT Selling Skills to meet sales objective.
- Increase sales through the Clientele Development Program.
- Contribute to the team’s working environment by adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Reports to the management team and regularly communicate with other store’s staff and central staff.
- Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary. Maintain merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards.
- Communicate any potential health, safety, or material loss situations to store management.
- Is frequently required to stand. May be required to crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
- Complete all non-selling tasks as required.
- Responsible for maximizing sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise while following all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise.
- Achieve store sales goals and assist sales associates in achieving their sales goals.
- Supervise the client development program and develop a high level of product knowledge.
- Open and close the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Store Manager.
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
- Work with store management to train staff on selling procedures (SUMMIT) to help achieve sales goals.
- Perform these and other tasks as assigned.
The North Face Printable Application Form
You can download The North Face printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The North Face Jobs: visit Official Site.