Unilever Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Unilever receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Unilever can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Unilever plc is a global consumer products corporation based in London, United Kingdom. Food, condiments, ice cream, wellness vitamins, minerals, and supplements, tea, coffee, breakfast cereal, cleaning agents, water and air purifiers, pet food, toothpaste, beauty goods, and personal care are among Unilever’s products. Unilever is the world’s biggest soap manufacturer. Unilever goods are sold in more than 190 countries.
Unilever has about 400 brands with a revenue of 51 billion euros in 2020 and thirteen brands with sales above one billion euros. Hellmann’s, Knorr, Lipton, Lux, Magnum, Rexona/Degree, Lifebuoy, Sunsilk, and Sunlight ice creams, Axe/Lynx, Dove, Omo/Persil, Heartbrand (Wall’s) ice creams, Knorr, Lipton, Lux, Magnum, Rexona/Degree.
Unilever Job Opportunities & Application Process
Unilever receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Unilever, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Basic Operator- 3rd shift
The Basic Operator assists the production area in achieving Quality, Safety, and Productivity objectives. This includes, but is not limited to, putting components on the line, packaging full goods, capping, assembling kits, housekeeping, sanitation, and other responsibilities as assigned. This position reports to the Manufacturing Shift Leader. The Production Specialist is likewise required to follow the Machine Specialist’s directions.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform assigned duties, at the required pace to assure that the production line continues to operate with minimal downtime. References the process board/production process form and compare with actual line components to assure that the correct components are being used. Assure that the desired numbers of filled units are packed into each shipper.
- Maintain housekeeping standards and follow all GMP requirements in work areas.
- Perform assignments to assure the line is cleaned and cleared during the end of run process.
- Provide training to new temporary or inexperienced fulltime employees.
- Follow all safety, quality and GMP policies and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Must have the ability to Read and Comprehend, Writing and Mathematics.
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team on the production line
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
At the Covington, Tennessee manufacturing location, in charge of end-to-end plant logistics operations. Inbound reception of raw and packing materials, production staging and returns, managing the palletization of FG, shipping of FG, inventory accuracy management with cycle counts, and usage of warehouse management system to move and monitor inventory are among the tasks. In addition, at the Covington, TN facility, responsible for delivering and executing logistics safety, quality, cost savings, business waste reduction, continuous improvement programs, and sustainability improvements.
- High School diploma
- Warehouse Experience
- 2 years experience working with SAP or similar inventory system
- General manufacturing/ shipping & receiving experience with 2-3 years experience in Word and Excel programs.
- Ability to perform data entry and mathematic calculations proficiently.
As the largest mayonnaise brand in the United States, it aims to provide products that are not only delicious but also beneficial for the environment. Less waste, less wastage. For this reason, the company is extremely sensitive about reducing product packaging waste.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Unloads and loads trucks with incoming and outgoing materials.
- Moves and stores a variety of materials, parts or products.
- Checks incoming materials and reports shortages or damaged materials.
- Transfers materials between departments, using a hand or power truck.
- Fills orders from storage areas and delivers to designated departments.
- Stacks pallets and arranges materials as directed and adheres to safety guidelines in performing such work.
- May operate other equipment on occasion, such as a walking crane or hoist.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ forklift operation experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of safety program
- Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening and background check
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Perform the various ice cream production process
- Equipment setup and flavor changeovers.
- Operate as a business unit and understand quality, cost, downtime, safety and efficiency.
- Perform preventative maintenance and CIP as part of the standard process.
- Use the automated computer systems to manage the quality, efficiency and downtime in the process.
- Troubleshoot and fix equipment and quality related process problems.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized process area.
- Lead projects and document results.
- Participate fully on the team: listen, communicate, teach, share knowledge, give feedback, support other team members and be willing to work until the job is done.
- Consistently demonstrate safe work behaviors and actively support company safety goals.
- Manufacturing environment, individual will be expected to work on the manufacturing floor and be exposed to mechanical operations and cleaning and caustic solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge to properly utilize PPE such as ear protection, safety glasses, hard hats, boots, gloves, face shields and uniforms.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to read and understand product specifications
- Ability to complete job related documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work with and around industrial strength cleaning chemicals to perform COP related tasks.
- Ability to understand general machine operations including LOTO, basic trouble shooting skills and light lubrication
- Ability to create, write and deliver training related to specific positions.
- Ability to perform CIP related tasks as needed per position
Clinical Data Scientist
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
As a Clinical Data Scientist will be responsible for exploiting digital skills to facilitate deployment of clinical plans, digital databases, digital and mobile clinical tools.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
BA or BS with 2 or more years’ experience or M.S. or comparable with degree in Biology, Biomedical, Informatics, Mathematics/Bio-informatics, Health, Psychology or related fields.
1+ years Clinical experience in FMCG/cosmetics or related research environment (e.g. behavioral or in vivo clinical studies) preferred but not required.
Other Skills Required:
Successful candidate should have:
- Data management skills sufficient to interact with and exploit large data sets
- The ability to conduct data model reviews with project team members and capture technical metadata through data modeling tools.
- Programming (Sequel skills preferred), data visualization, digital logic and representation, memory architecture and directions in computing skills.
- Experience in developing Macros in specialist software.
- Strong background in Biostatistics (preferred).
- Communications skills sufficient to allow collaboration with data architects for data model management and version control as well the sharing and enforcement of standards and best practices around data modeling efforts.
- An extensive background in experimental design combined with the willingness to assume ultimately responsibility for clinical protocol and SOP development geared toward ensuring Good Clinical Practice.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical and experimental design as well as a broad science base, including skin biology, with the ability to develop expertise in a core clinical science area (e.g. anti-aging, pigmentation, skin barrier).
- Capability of recognizing the significance of unusual test results and how they lead to new clinical insights and technical opportunities.
- Understanding and ability to interpret clinical data. This includes the analysis and modeling of biological data, using conventional techniques. Candidates must have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate the significance of clinical results to others.
- Ability and experience to provide sound technical recommendations on a wide range of clinical questions, to enable decision-making across cross-functional areas of expertise.
Associate Demand Planning Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly S&OP process, identifying best practices and disseminating them to colleagues.
- Manage and monitor the sales demand planning impacts through the planning horizon via continuous review and assessment of the demand management forecast.
- Drive forecasting improvements to meet targets for key products and packs, taking responsibility for training and development of colleagues in this area.
- Develop, modify, and communicate the short and long range demand plan to Supply Planning. This role functions as the pivotal communication point for supply and service constraints between supply and the business team.
- Actively work with Customer Development, Brand Building/Development, Supply Planning, Customer Supply Chain teams as well as the other members of their own team to proactively take actions that deliver business results.
- Provide input to the requirement planner for all aspects of Demand Planning related to the delivery of projects that support growth objectives, innovation, cost reductions, operational efficiency improvements, and reduce business waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations Planning, Engineering or Mathematical fields.
- A minimum of 3-6 years’ experience with fast moving consumer goods Company
- Operational Process Planning a plus
- Experience with SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimizer ) & ECC preferred
APICS a plus.
- Strong communication and leadership skills a must
- Team Commitment is essential to this position.
- Strong quantification and analytical skills in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to be flexible and work in agile areas a must
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft project
Education Sales Manager
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- You’re a born leader: you will develop, communicate and deploy color sales strategy to ensure the Education Sales Coordinators are able to effectively obtain play dates with new salons and develop existing relationships.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: you have a passion for winning. You will liaise with a number of different departments to ensure effective and efficient deployment, so the needs of the business are met.
- You’re a story teller: you will attend customer meetings to develop bespoke programs and execute on the plans.
- You’re a teacher: you will lead the development of educational materials and our teams are able to effectively communicate and teach.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- You are currently a licensed cosmetologist
- 5+ years’ experience in the professional salon business
- Technical fluency in professional hair color, hair care & styling and general hair concepts
- Ability to plan, develop and adhere to budgets for all field training and education activity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to travel 70% of the time
- Capable of working independently with flexibility and ability to embrace change
- Action oriented and strong time management skills
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability
Work Facts of Unilever
- 18 years old
Unilever Working Hours
- Hours vary by department. 8-hour shifts. Typically 6 am to 2:30 pm, 2 pm to 10:30 pm, 10 pm to 6:30 am
- Associate Demand Planning Manager, E-Commerce Associate Brand Manager–Seventh Generation, Education Sales Manager – TIGI
Unilever Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Unilever to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Unilever Jobs: Official Site.