Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Job Application Online
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Wyndham Hotels And Resorts job.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts provide accommodation and holiday experiences with WiFi, cable TV, computer lounges and spas since 2006. Also they are located at city centers or in entertainment districts of major metropolitan areas where is a walk-distance from surrounding events and nightlife. Individuals interested in entry level, managerial or corporate roles can find employment easily through Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Job Opportunities & Application Process
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
As a Reservations Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to service inbound calls from our potential customers, as well as our owners. You will be assisting with the finalization of travel packages by researching, reviewing, and confirming accommodations through our central reservation system. The position requires that you maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction, in addition to addressing any escalated customer service issues that may arise. As part of the Reservations Team, you will be helping to deliver on our arrivals, increase revenue for the department and guarantee tour volume for the resorts.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work flexible shifts to include weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit business needs
- 12 months minimum customer service, reservations or equivalent experience a plus
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel experience desired
Welcome Center Agent
- Responsible for insuring that all reservation no-shows are properly dispositioned in CRS to insure that site fees are not incurred
- Greeting and checking in over-night packages and directing to hotel and tour
- All customer service issues with hotels and clients
- Calling and confirming inbound packages
- Resolving any issues that arise for Guests or Hotels
- Dispositioning of all arrivals into CRS
- Collecting leads from all Marketed arrivals (shooting for 3 NPO)
- Maintaining all maps and hotel vouchers for inbound guest—4 days out
- Ability to be cross-trained in all admin positions
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Travel perks, discounts, and give-a-way items
- Great career growth opportunity
- Position runs until end of Summer (August)
- Work 6- 8 hr. opening, midday, or closing shift based on placement in schedule
Job Expectations and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year clerical or retail experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in providing top quality customer service
- General Data entry experience
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
What you’ll do
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Administrative Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of CRS a plus
Supervisor, Call Transfer
As a member of the Call Transfer Sales Team, you will supervise telemarketing reps to sell exciting vacation packages over the phone. These packages are designed to show off our resorts to our clients and their family at heavily discounted prices. This position offers many opportunities for career growth with the Wyndham Worldwide family of companies.
This leadership position will help lead the evening team. The right individual for this position must have the ability to work evenings and weekend shifts as needed.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary after 1 year of service
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
- College degree or three years relevant experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding determined goals and objectives
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- 2 years experience in Sales or Contact Center environment preferred
- Minimum 2 years supervisory/management experience desired; preferably with a team of 10 employees or greater
Work Facts of Wyndham Hotels And Resorts
- 16 years old
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Front Desk Agent, Maintenance Worker, Manager, Casual Room Attendant, Casual Housekeeping Team Leader, Food & Beverage Assistant, Guest Services Associate, Activities Associate, Lifeguard, Maintenance Technician, Guest Service Lead, Common Area Attendant, Guest Services Associate, Housekeeping Dispatch, Maintenance Manager, Guest Services Supervisor, Resort Manager, Guest Service Agent, Inbound Reservations & Customer Services Consultant, Sales Manager, Director – Human Resources, Reservation Sales Agent, Food & Beverage Supervisor, Head Chef, Pool Attendant, Shuttle Driver, Gift Shop Associate, Gift Shop Supervisor, Laundry Supervisor, Laundry Associate, Housekeeping Supervisor, Common Area Cleaner
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Printable Application Form
You can download Wyndham Hotels And Resorts printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Jobs: Official Site.