Blain’s Farm And Fleet Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Blain’s Farm And Fleet receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Blain’s Farm And Fleet can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
A regional seller of farm equipment, grain, chemicals and more based in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa, Blain’s Farm And Fleet, has operates just over 37 stores since 1955. It has recently expanded into clothing and hardware supplies, toys, sporting goods, etc. and support somewhere between 1000 to 5000 employees, including both full-time and part-time. It is a family owned business that is deeply rooted in the traditions and culture of the Midwest. It was recently awarded by WELCOA with the Gold Well Workplace Award in 2015, which seems to greatly attract the youth in the region for applying for part-time job vacancies.
Blain’s Farm And Fleet Job Opportunities & Application Process
Blain’s Farm And Fleet receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Blain’s Farm And Fleet, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Whether you are looking for a career in retail management, merchandising or anything in between, you’ll be exposed to a fast paced environment, the latest technologies, and a commitment to constructive improvements, as well as a mentoring and coaching atmosphere.
You’ll also receive continuous and comprehensive on-the-job training and cross training so that you have the tools you need to grow in your career and with the company.
Farm And Fleet Benefits
You need a benefits package that will truly make a difference in your life. In addition to:
- Major medical
- Company funded profit-sharing program
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
You’ll find that we have benefits you just won’t find at any other retailer. Things like:
- Our stores close on all major holidays, including Memorial Day, July Fourth and Labor Day, so that our associates can spend time with their families and friends.
- Numerous opportunities for growth and advancement because of our commitment to continuous training, consistent and measured growth and financial stability.
- We keep our hours of operation at a manageable level for our associates. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 9 a.m.to 6 p.m.
- Paid vacation
- Non smoking & drug free environment
- Relocation packages – Within the United States
- Discounts on Dell Computer products
And, most important, all of this is nicely packaged in a family environment dedicated to making your career flourish.
Work Facts of Blain’s Farm And Fleet
- 18 years old
Blain’s Farm And Fleet Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sales Associate, Cashier, Front End Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Regional Manager, Call Center Customer Service Representative, Intern, Loss Prevention Associate, Repair Technician, Automotive Service Technician, Automotive Service Center Management Trainee, Human Resources Representative, Merchandiser
Blain’s Farm And Fleet Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Blain’s Farm And Fleet to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Blain’s Farm and Fleet Application
How to Apply Farm And Fleet Jobs: visit official site.