99 Cents Only Stores Job Application Online
With the job application to 99 Cents Only Stores, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what 99 Cents Only Stores vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements and 99 Cents Only Stores recruitment processes.
99 Cents Only Stores wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at 99 Cents Only Stores can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at 99 Cents Only Stores. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a 99 Cents Only Stores job.
99 Cents Only Stores is an American price-point retailer chain based in Commerce, California. Previously, the store offered all products at 99¢ or less. 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC operates nearly 400 stores in California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada.
99 Cents Only Stores Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest 99 Cents Only Stores job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions.
99 Cents Only Stores is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Store Associate/Stocker – As Store Associate/Stocker, you will ensure that our customers experience a great store shopping experience by providing first-line customer support. You will assist shoppers by answering questions, helping them locate merchandise, and assisting them with the check-out process, as needed. You will also be a crucial part of the operations staff and play a fundamental role in the proper and timely merchandising of the store.
As you begin your shift, you’ll be given an assignment which could include receiving and unloading and shipment from a distribution center, handling merchandise that needs to go out on the shelves, cleaning assignments, helping the manager on duty with a special task…whatever you are responsible for completing that day. In addition to your assigned responsibilities, you’ll be expected to help customers as needed, do price or stock checks, ensure shopping carts are ready for arriving customers, clean as you go, and always work with an awareness on safety.
Specifically, you will:
- Unload and sort merchandise upon delivery arrival.
- Stock and display merchandise in accordance with Company merchandising standards.
- Follow all Company merchandising guidelines and plan-o-grams.
- Make sure all merchandise is accurately priced.
- Process and return to stock all go-backs.
- Carefully and correctly repack merchandise to be transferred back to the Distribution Center.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place in baler.
- Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot.
- Report any illegal activity by customers or employees to Store Management.
- Follow all Company safety procedures.
- Work independently with minimal direction and follow the daily to-do list.
- Clean up spills, floors, shelves, displays, bathrooms, etc.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Management or Supervisors.
Key Holder – The ideal candidate for this role will be highly-responsible, energetic, and enthusiastic leader. He/she will also be able to serve as a mentor to other team members by demonstrating exceptional customer service skills. a good attitude, and a drive to excel. Additionally, to be a good fit for the Key Holder position, you will have:
1 year of retail and/or customer service experience, preferably in a position requiring leadership abilitiesProven reliability including promptness and very few absences, and a strong sense of responsibility Natural leadership ability including the ability to delegate responsibility and lead the team as needed The ability to assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, as requested, with store operations or special projects A strong work presence on the floor, modeling a positive work attitude and habits, and helping other team members succeed
- A detail-oriented mindset and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and the disposition to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- An ability to take full ownership of your responsibilities, and the self-motivation to jump in and provide outstanding service to our customers
- The skill to promote a strong team environment
- Grocery experience would be a plus
- Bilingual English / Spanish abilities will be an asset
Store Manager (SM) – The Store Manager (SM) is responsible for driving the stores merchandising strategy through presentation, product selection, inventory, display and disposal to generate profitable store growth. The SM will serve as the key leader for the business. The SM must have strong training and communication skills, and should be able to manage projects from inception to completion. The SM will ensure that customer needs and expectations are met through optimal product selection and visual merchandising throughout the store while managing the 99¢ Only Stores brand. Our stores typically employ anywhere from 25 to 40 team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to be calm and effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and generate entire store product orders on a weekly (or as necessary) basis to meet sales goals and customer demand.
- Oversee the visual merchandising of the entire store, including product placement, shelf and display appearance, according to company standards.
- Lead associates in carrying out merchandising plans and customer service objectives.
- Leading recruitment, development and retention of a team that operates with clear objectives and strategies in order to achieve goals.
- Organize and maintain proper inventory levels in store backroom in order to meet store merchandise scrap and shrink objective.
- Manage receiving of merchandise according to company inventory and safety standards.
- Responsible for planning and executing Store Seasonal Set-Ups.
- Understand Profit & Loss statements (line item level), and be able to effectively manage cost controls.
- Coach and counsel associates on performance issues as required.
- Manage work schedules according to the budgeted hours and business needs.
- Manage external vendors.
- Act as first point of contact for all safety, customer and associate issues and work within company guidelines to find the best possible resolution of those issues.
- Self-motivated, driven with a strong work ethic.
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills.
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma required.
- 5+ yrs. experience merchandising a 99¢ Only Stores or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to exceed performance expectations.
- Ability to train and lead associates on store best practices in order to manage day to day operations.
- Execute 99¢ Only Stores visual merchandising standards as measured by regular audits
- Ability to lift one to five pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to constantly stand, bend and reach with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
Assistant Store Manager (ASM) – The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) – is responsible for driving the store’s merchandising and operations strategy through cleanliness, presentation, display, product selection, inventory control, and disposal to generate profitable store growth. In addition, the ASM will be responsible for daily Operations Management which includes staff training/development, guest experience, hiring of associates, and Asset Protection. The ASM will run daily operations in the absence of the Store Manager and will work with store leadership to drive overall store performance.
- Ensure the store is a safe place for associates to work and customers to visit.
- Coach, support, and evaluate new and existing associate performance.
- Ensure all associates are completing all required training programs and documenting results per company guidelines.
- Check and execute SAM Tasks (Task Management system) daily.
- Assist in store’s shrink awareness programs and provide corrective actions.
- Assist with all daily store functions and activities including opening/closing procedures.
- Abide by and uphold all company policies, internal controls, and procedures, including safety guidelines.
- Protect company assets, implementing and executing all company programs and expectations.
- Foster and actively promote a team environment supportive of diversity, individual development, and winning as a team.
- Cover additional duties assigned by the Store Manager.
- Available to open and close store.
Work Facts of 99 Cents Only Stores
- 16 years old
99 Cents Only Stores Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sales Associate, Cashier, Stock Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
99 Cents Only Stores Printable Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for 99 Cents Only Stores, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
You can download 99 Cents Only Stores printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: 99 Cents Only Stores Application
How to Apply 99 Cents Only Stores Jobs: Official Site.